Okay I know banyak sangat sour memories between us. Actually im still wondered why you behaved like that towards me. You know that was realy hurt. You did that for almost one year. Am i the who should be blamed? You know, the reason why i keep repeating this bad memories because i thought we have really good relationship before this. I sayang hubungan kita. You know that? That is why i keep wondering. Sekarang dah jadi macam ni, kita susah nak patah balik. Now I just want to keep it clean between us. So it is better this way, i want to keep silent on twitter, facebook, and i hope in instagram too. Especially in this new year. I know im the bad hamba kepada Allah. I know it very well and of coz i want me to change.
My new year resolutions:
1. Nak kurus, nak kurus, nak kurus, nak kurus.
2. Jadi budak yang baik to parents, Allah, friends.
3. Simpan duit every month.
4. Nak ada lesen please, why too expensive. Oo why?
Thats all for today. Since im have bad feeling lately, i might update a lot to luahkan perasaan, walaupun takde siapa akan baca, it is okay. I love it, macam buat diary yang orang tak boleh baca.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.